Turnkey EPC Solutions
Leveraging our strong core strengths to deliver engineering excellence, Lanco Solar provides turnkey EPC solutions to its customers in India and abroad. Our EPC capabilities include:
- Providing technology for the solar project
- Assistance in securing Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Assistance in securing land, permits, licenses, etc.
- Getting statutory approvals and clearances
- Assistance in organising debt for the projects
- Equity participation in projects on case-to-case basis
- Complete O&M services after commissioning
Equipped with these strengths, Lanco Solar has entered into EPC agreements with private players for the development of solar plants and utilities (solar thermal and solar PV). Lanco Solar has also signed agreements with reputed corporate organisations and state governments to partner them in their efforts to adopt solar technologies.
Lanco Solar has many projects that have amplified its EPC capabilities, such as:
- Complete EPC for a 75 MW crystalline technology-based PV solar power project in Dhule, Maharashtra Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Mahagenco) which is Asia's largest solar PV farm.
- Successfully completed and commissioned several PV projects in Rajasthan under NSM Phase 1 as an EPC player.
- commissioned prestigious rooftop projects at the Indian Parliament building.
- Successfully completed and commissioned several PV projects in Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab and Odisha.
With all these, Lanco Solar now commands about one-third of the total EPC market share in the country.
We provide turnkey EPC solutions for both ground mounted projects and rooftop systems for in-house and third party projects. This includes:
- Design and engineering of solar plants using varied technology.
- Equipment selection and procurement.
- Erection and commissioning (including transmission/evacuation infrastructure).
- O&M services
- Obtaining all permits and clearances related to solar power project development.
Lanco also has in place a strong team of solar power project development specialists who have successfully commissioned one of the largest single location solar PV plant in India.
The various stages at which the team at Lanco will engage are:
- Turnkey responsibility as an overall contractor.
- Design responsibility as an engineering partner.
- Facility operations management.
- In various capacities.
Our EPC Customers
Lanco Solar offer complete solutions for its customers for establishing solar farms:
Lanco solar provide complete EPC solution to customers with-in India and globally
Lanco solar has many projects that amplify its EPC capabilities:
- Complete EPC for a 75MW crystalline technology-based PhotoVoltaic solar power project in Dhule, Maharashtra, for Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd (Mahagenco)
- Ongoing turnkey EPC for 100MW solar thermal project for KVK Energy in Rajasthan
- Successfully completed and commissioned of several PV projects in Rajasthan under NSM Phase I as an EPC
- Successfully completed and commissioned of several PV projects in Chattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab & Orissa